Who collects my personal data?
- The controller of your personal data is LAKMA STREFA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszowice (43-254) at ul. Gajowa 7, registered under KRS No.: 0000077370, REGON [National Business Registry Number[: 273643396, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 633-195-08-91.
How is my personal data collected?
- If you visit the Websites, IT data relating to your visit is collected automatically, in particular:
- IP address,
- type of operating system,
- browser type.
- The fact of visiting our Website alone does not require you to provide any other information or personal data.
- The collection of other data is carried out voluntarily by other means, e.g. telephone, fax, e-mail, newsletter subscription form, purchase or use of the contact form only if you wish to provide us with such data, for example to receive an offer, or to subscribe to the newsletter or make a complaint. By these means, you can provide us with your personal data, such as:
- first name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- address of residence or delivery address
- company data
- login name
- data for complaint processing.
- Your personal data is also collected when you send us your job application by sending us a CV file.
- In summary, we may collect and further process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to answer your inquiries (if you have called or written to us inquiring about an offer and/or asking for an offer to be prepared);
- marketing of your own products (if you are our Customer, we can process your data for marketing purposes as part of the so-called legitimate interest; on the same basis, we use remarketing tools based on cookies, in other cases, our marketing activity is based on your consent);
- to send the newsletter – if you agreed to it;
- to conduct recruitment – if you sent us your candidacy;
- to process your complaint, if you lodged one;
- to execute your order made in one of our online stores.
Time of storage and processing of your data
- If you send us an enquiry via the contact form, your data is stored and processed for the period necessary to respond and resolve your problem.
- If you make a purchase in our online store, your data is stored and processed for the period of time until our legal obligation to process your data ceases to exist and until the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the store by any of the parties ceases.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your data will be stored and processed until you withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter from us.
- If you make a complaint, we will store and process it until we resolve your case and consider that we no longer need the data for the purposes of a legitimate interest.
- If you send us your CV, it will be stored and processed for current and future recruitments, but no longer than 3 years.
- Remember that you can write to us at email@example.com at any time to delete your personal data. You can also send such a request traditionally to our postal address: LAKMA STREFA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszowice.
How do we collect data for the purpose of subscription to the newsletter?
- If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it, we only ask for your e-mail address to which we will send information.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter.
- In order to retrieve information about which content of our messages you read and which messages are of no interest to you, we use software that enbles the analysis of such data. Your personal data collected in this way is not transferred to other entities, except the company operating our Website and the companies operating the servers for the above purposes.
How do we collect data through the contact form?
- If you wish to contact us via the contact form, we only need your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and, in the case of recruitment, also your CV and/or letter of motivation.
- If you send us an inquiry or offer, we process your data only to respond to your inquiry.
- If you send us your CV, we store and process your CV exclusively for current and future recruitment, but for no longer than 3 years.
How do we collect data through the execution of an order in an online store?
- If you want to make a purchase in our online store, we need your first name, surname, e-mail address, delivery address, and telephone number.
- Furthermore, if you decide to sign up in our store, we will process and store your login name.
- We also collect data on your purchase history for analytical purposes.
How do we automatically collect personal data? What are cookies?
- As we have already mentioned, we automatically collect some of your data when you visit our Website. This data is collected through the so-called cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files stored on the end device of the Website User and allow for the use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the period of their storing on the end device and a unique reference number.
- The Site uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Cookies do not make any modifications or changes to the device or software that is installed on your device.
- If you want to block Cookies, we recommend that you choose the appropriate settings in your web browser. You can find more information on this issue athttp://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
- Usually, Cookies can be deleted from your browser by clicking on "delete history" and selecting cookies via the check box or by disabling cookies to prevent them from being installed.
- If you have any doubts or concerns, you can also always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will try to help you.
The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the website
This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to produce correct reports on the use of its website.
This cookie is native to PHP applications and is used to store and identify a unique user session in order to manage user sessions on the website.
What are the purposes of using personal data not originating from Cookies? Are they transferred to anyone?
- The personal data you provide to us is used for:
- marketing activities,
- receipt of your potential reservations and requests,
- the recruitment process, if you provided your personal information for this purpose,
- order execution in the online store,
- complaints procedures.
- the company that operates our Website,
- the hosting provider that maintains our Website on its servers,
- the IT company that maintains a backup site,
- HR agencies, if we commission the conduct of a given recruitment process to them,
- delivery companies,
- the company that carries out the analysis and sends out the newsletter.
Do I have access to my personal data? Can I revoke my prior consent to receive commercial information?
- Remember that you have access to your personal data at any time. You can receive a free copy of your personal data that we hold.
- You can also always receive information from us on:
- the purpose of processing of your data,
- what kind of data we process,
- to whom we transfer your data,
- how long we plan to store your data,
- correct your data,
- delete or restrict your data if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which you have provided them to us, if you have revoked your consent to their processing or if you object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
Is my personal data protected?
- Your data is protected by us through the application of organisational and technical measures, necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk of violation of your rights or freedoms.
- In particular, we protect your personal data against unauthorised access, as well as against damage or loss.
- The security of data transmission is ensured by using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer v3) transmission protocol. The SSL consists in encoding the data before it is sent from your browser and decoding it after it safely reaches the server operating the Website.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Dz. European Union, L. of 2016 L 119/1, 1 as amended).
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunication Law (in prarticular Art. 173 of the same Act).
- You can obtain additional information in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data at: https://www.gov.pl/web/sprawiedliwosc/rodo.
- You can always complain about our handling of your personal information. The complaint shall be submitted to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.